Above is my husband and Maddy @ Halloween
This is Me with Maddy at her Dance recital
2 weeks ago she was a flowergirl at my girlfriend's wedding
I adore her.....
Dance Pics

She is a princess
I remember when I was little and I had this book....All about me, I loved it, here is a little about me.........
I'm 31
I have one child, her name is Madison she is 3 1/2
I'm married to a wonderful man, named Mark who is 33
We have 1 dog a soft coated Wheaten Terrier named Cody
I live in a nice neighborhood, in a nice town, we have a 4 bedroom house
I work full time at a High School
I played softball in college on a scholarship, my husband also played football on scholarship at the same school
Both of our parents are still married
We have been married for 7 years
We both still want more kids
We got pregnant with Maddy using IVF......
I've had 3 mis-carriages
I'm trying to lose weight
I'm very sarcastic
I drive a mini-van
I have 1 sister
I have 1 neice and 1 nephew on the way
my parents are my hero's
I'm 31
I have one child, her name is Madison she is 3 1/2
I'm married to a wonderful man, named Mark who is 33
We have 1 dog a soft coated Wheaten Terrier named Cody
I live in a nice neighborhood, in a nice town, we have a 4 bedroom house
I work full time at a High School
I played softball in college on a scholarship, my husband also played football on scholarship at the same school
Both of our parents are still married
We have been married for 7 years
We both still want more kids
We got pregnant with Maddy using IVF......
I've had 3 mis-carriages
I'm trying to lose weight
I'm very sarcastic
I drive a mini-van
I have 1 sister
I have 1 neice and 1 nephew on the way
my parents are my hero's
No comments:
Post a Comment